Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring

So, Spring is here.  I don't have a lot of Spring decorations.  In fact, I looked around the other day and I realized, I don't have a lot of different or change-able decor.  I need to spruce things up a bit!!  I have gotten out of the habit of making or finding great decorative things. I love decorating for the seasons, but I guess the majority of those seasons are just Autumn and Winter. 
 
So I made a few things:  A very cool clock! {Thank you Carol!}
 
 
 
A very fun wreath!
 
 
 
 
 
 
A trendy table runner!
 
 
 
 
Sadie made an unexpected beauty!
 
 
 
 
 
I found... A very fun frame! {on sale at IKEA}
Still waiting on what I want to put in it. 
Sadie and I have planned a cool art project with watercolors and blowing through straws...maybe...
{will reveal that one later}
 


 Just getting started...the ideas are beginning to {blossom}!
 
 
 











1 comment:

  1. I have that frame from Ikea! I spray painted it white after the glass broke, but now it gives a lovely frame to my metal antelope head. All this looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete