Friday, March 8, 2013

don't eat the snow

 I think I can safely say the most kids have a tendency to eat the snow when they are out playing it.  Am I right? I know I did! Many times over. 

Sadie eating fresh fallen snow

Well when we went here last weekend, the snow looked bright white and very inviting.  So yes, the snow was eaten by Sadie.  I cautioned her many times to not do it...it was old snow and we don't know what has ran across it and did who knows what on it.  {It wasn't yellow, that I could see}
 



Well this is what happened to Sadie that night...her tummy did NOT like that snow and she ended up throwing up most of the night and then her system tried emptying it over the next few days, with terrible stomach cramps.  She doesn't look sick here, but those rosy cheeks are a bit too rosy.
I think Sadie will safely admit she will not be eating any snow for the next little while...
Her Daddy tells her it must have been squirrel pee....
 
 

1 comment: