Monday, July 22, 2013

comes to a close

Our year of {Colorado Adventures} has come to a close. We have moved back to the land of the green, Maple Valley, Washington.  It was a very difficult decision to make! Through prayer and a lot of faith, we feel like this is right place for us right now

 I LOVED the sunny days!

The wild, red, rocky terrain is amazing!

The big cerulean blue skies are  AWEsome!

I loved the thunder and lighten storms and the dry heat

Keno says I am solar heated, so I really liked feeling warm the vast majority of the time. 

I liked having snow and then liked when it melted.

I really liked the open feeling of the place. Probably because you could see the distant Rocky Mountains from just about anywhere.


 I caught a rainbow on one of my runs. I love it!
Beautiful!


We'll see you again at another time, Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment