Wednesday, May 1, 2013

3 mile loop

Monday's run was 3 milesNice and easy... I felt good until the last hill, but it ended well.
same hill -- up


up
This is a huge hill, about 1/2 mile. 
It "did my legs in" a few weeks ago.
Now, not too bad! 

down then up
next subdivision over


This is the next turn. 
Run to the next sub division. 
 Nice rolling hills.
 
 
 


















Down.  Whew.  My friend and I ran sprints up this hill in March. Why do I torture myself?











This hill should be the last hill, but it isn't, just another long run.
It is just at the right angle to push your muscles to scream
Mine did...I heard them...really...


Final hill, back in our subdivision. Much steeper than the others. 

 Starting and ending point. Falling Star Place
If you were wondering if we lived on a hill, well, now you know. YES!
 
So when I went to bed that night my legs ached.  Not the hurt of a new sport, but the ache of a 'can't-get-comfortable-enough-to-sleep-ache.  It was not a good night.  It lasted through the next day, too. It has happened several times recently.  If you have any insight as to how to avoid this,{other than not running the hills} I would love your thoughts!
 
Oh...did you notice the beautiful blue sky? I can't get enough of it...




 







No comments:

Post a Comment