Friday, January 25, 2013

movin' right along



This kid likes to move! He is now 22 months.  I was mildly alarmed when I counted it out and realized that his Birthday is just a couple of months away.
 
The weather was sooooo nice yesterday --64 degrees-- that Sean and I went to the park. He loved the swings and such, but this was a new development:  Climbing stairs! He used the hand rails and went up and down and up and down and up and down...you get the picture.

 He also loves to run. You're not surprised are you? He has the cute toddler -twisty -bottom thing going on, of course. However, he gets his feet off the ground and he goes-fast, too!  He runs down the hallway to Dad's office and back to me in the family room.  Over and over and over.  It is especially fun when Guster joins in and Sean squeals and takes off, Guster, semi-interested in the game.

 
I just realized that he doesn't like to sit down and eat anymore.  If he can't hold it in his hand, he isn't happy with it. Things to do, places to see...


Sean just got some new shoes and he is proud of those.  Kaleb used to call his shoes, when he was little, his {Fast Runners}. I guess it is true, new shoes do make you run faster. 
 


Sadie and Sean watching Netflix.  Yes, Sean is holding a red pepper...No he doesn't normally eat those, I think he mistakes it for an apple.

3 comments: