Tuesday, December 18, 2012

{Little boy}


 This is our caboose...
 The runner up...
 (We considered naming him Dunn.) 
 
JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE!  He is such a charmer...his grin is contagious, especially with the sparkle in the eyes! and to top it off, he is just as sweet and easy-going as his smile is cute. 
 
From 1 to 2 years can be trying at times.  They are finding they can do and say things on their own.  They push their will and needs above everyone else.
 
Since he is our tail end of the pack, I watch him differently than I did my older children.  I watch a lot more.  I laugh a lot more and I stress about things a lot less.

I have seen my kids go through stages, have high points and low points and yes, exert their will?...most definitely!  One thing I have noticed that appears around Sean's age is that they love swords and things that make noise...things very gun-like...and they like to pack them around. 
A most handy place is the back of the shirt.  Makes sense. Easy to reach and remove, yet close to you as well.  Kaleb and Joel would pack their {Jaggy's} around in there for hours. 




Sean calls this aluminum foil sword his {shing} --think of what a sword sounds like when coming out of the scabbard.  He really wants his big brothers Master Sword, but it is off limits.  Joel loves to makes swords out aluminum foil.  In fact, a great present for him is his own box.  A sculpture-r in the making! 



What else can I say? I love our {little boy} and I love that my {Big Boys} look forward to playing with him when they get back from school. They play nerf guns and swords and make funny noises to get Sean to giggle.  They watch him in the tub...making great splashes and crashes. They even change diapers!  Can you believe it? I am convinces that my boys think they are getting big. Not little kids anymore. There are days that I agree.   

However, even when they are taller than me, I will think of them all as my {Little Boys}.



1 comment:

  1. Can I cry a little because we miss these kids so much????? They are all so good looking, smart, athletic, and super NICE!! How did we all get so lucky to have them in our lives?

    ReplyDelete