Friday, April 11, 2014

creative slump

This is my 7 year old...
always moving...tree climbing expert...princess at heart...creative monster!
She loves to paint, draw, sing, dance, play, brush hair and organize her stuff.

But THIS day it appears she is in a creative slump.
She {really} wants to sew and so I taught her a few simple
stitches. She has put together a simple pillow and a doll from kits.

She is wanting to make an apron.

We found some fabric,

and away she went.

And then I heard...Mom! can you help me?
This is what I saw when I came around the corner:

So she drew out her design and I found a button and off she went again. 
I love her independence!

Here are her creations {today}:
scarf

hat


apron with a pocket.

She took the pictures herself, too!  
Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment